Renew Your Mind!
Teach Passionately Again!
- Are you tired of teaching?
- Is lack of discipline and politics in schools making you hate your job?
- Does your family wish you could laugh and enjoy life again?
- Would you like to renew your passion?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, the Passion Camp is for you!
LET 2019 BE YOUR YEAR!!
8-10 March 2019
17:30 for 18:00 on Friday evening, 8 March 2019
12:00 on Sunday, 10 March 2019
Marbi’s Red Ivory Backpackers, Hartbeespoortdam
R650 per person
ONLY 40 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- A Passion To Teach
You Were Born To “Teach”!
Is this as good as you are going to get, or are you going to get better?
- Connect With Style
How to take any content and teach it in a way that your “audience” loves the subject!
Please note that submitting this form does not confirm your booking.
Only full payment secures your space.
What you get:
- Powerful life-changing sessions!
- Comfortable bed with bedding & pillow
- All meals
- Tea & Coffee
What to bring:
- A HUGE expectation & excitement!
- Your Bible, notebook and pen
- Comfortable clothing for warm and cold weather
- PJs, towel, toiletries
- Personal medication if required
- Bottled water / cool drinks / snacks (no alcohol allowed) (all meals, coffee, tea: supplied)
- Your own pillow (if you prefer, bedding is supplied)
- Chargers & adapters, etc.
- You will receive a WhatsApp message once you register for the camp.
- Invoices on request.
- Non-refundable deposit of R200 must be paid by 31 December 2018.
- Balance of R450 must be paid by 20 February 2019.
- Only 40 spots available. First come first served.
Terms & Conditions:
- “No-shows” will be charged 100% of the fee. Unfortunately no refund can be given to delegates who do not attend without giving prior notice.
- If you can’t come to camp, a friend is welcome to attend in your place at no extra cost.
- Cancellations after 31 December 2018 will lose their deposits.
- Cancellations after 31 January 2019 will be responsible for the full camp fee.
- Everyone is responsible for their own transport.
- A WhatsApp-Group will be put in place by the beginning of January 2019 to confirm all final arrangements for the camp. This group will purely be for arrangements and no other “daily” messages will be allowed on the group.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
You might also like to read the following before the camp…