A Fresh Touch from Heaven
Be Transformed By The Renewing Of Your Mind! (Rom 12:2)
Your life will never be the same again!
22-24 February 2019
17:30 for 18:00 on Friday evening, 22 February 2019
13:00 on Sunday, 24 February 2019
Red Ivory Backpackers, Hartbeespoortdam
R650 per person
This camp will move you forward in your personal walk with God.
Get closer and deeper with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit than you ever thought possible.
Leave the world behind for a moment and come find your rest at His feet.
Please note that submitting this form is not confirming a booking.
Only full payment secures your space.
What you get:
- Powerful life-changing sessions!
- Comfortable bed with bedding & pillow
- All meals
- Tea & Coffee
What To Bring:
- A great expectation
- Your Bible, notebook and pen
- Comfortable cool & warm clothes
- PJs, towels & toiletries
- Personal medication if required
- Bottled water, snacks, cooldrinks (no alcohol allowed) (all meals, coffee, tea: supplied)
- Additional bedding, if preferred (bedding supplied)
- Chargers & adapters, etc.
- You will receive a WhatsApp message once you register for the camp.
- Invoices on request.
- Non-refundable deposit of R200 must be paid by 31 December 2018.
- Balance of R450 must be paid by 31 January 2019.
- Only 40 spots available. First come first served.
Terms & Conditions:
- “No-shows” will be charged 100% of the fee. Unfortunately no refund can be given to delegates who do not attend without giving prior notice.
- If you can’t come to camp, a friend is welcome to attend in your place at no extra cost.
- Cancellations after 31 December 2018 will lose their deposits.
- Cancellations after 31 January 2019 will be responsible for the full camp fee.
- Everyone is responsible for their own transport.
- A WhatsApp-Group will be put in place by the beginning of January 2019 to confirm all final arrangements for the camp. This group will purely be for arrangements and no other “daily” messages will be allowed on the group.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
You might also like to read the following before the camp…