Leave the world behind for a moment and come find your rest at His feet.
Be Transformed By The Renewing Of Your Mind! (Rom 12:2)
Your life will never be the same again!
22-24 May 2020
17:30 for 18:00 on Friday evening, 22 May 2020
13:00 on Sunday, 24 May 2020
Lions Rest Guest House, 6 Anderson Avenue, Lambton
R1100 per person
This camp will move you forward in your personal walk with God and in your ministry alongside your husband. Get closer and deeper with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit than you ever thought possible.
Please note that submitting this form is not confirming a booking.
Only full payment secures your space.
What you get:
- Powerful life-changing sessions
- Beautiful 4 star en-suite bedroom, with bar fridge and coffee/tea facilities, towels
- All meals
- Tea & Coffee
What To Bring:
- A great expectation
- Your Bible, notebook and pen
- Goodies (craft stuff) for Bible Journaling, if you’d like to journal
- Comfortable cool & warm clothes
- PJs & toiletries
- Swimsuit & swimming towel if you would like to swim
- Personal medication if required
- Snacks, cooldrinks (no alcohol allowed) (all meals, coffee, tea: supplied)
- Chargers & adapters, etc.
- You will receive a WhatsApp message once you register for the camp.
- Invoices on request.
- Non-refundable deposit of R400 must be paid by latest 31 March 2020 to secure your spot.
- Balance of R700 must be paid by 16 May 2020.
- All registrations not paid in full by 16 May 2020, will forfeit their spots and deposit of R400.
- Only 50 spots available. First come first served.
Terms & Conditions:
- “No-shows” will be charged 100% of the fee. Unfortunately no refund can be given to ladies who do not attend without giving prior notice.
- If you can’t come to camp, a friend is welcome to attend in your place at no extra cost.
- Cancellations after 31 March 2020 will lose their deposit.
- Cancellations after 30 April 2020 will be responsible for the full camp fee.
- Everyone is responsible for their own transport, but we suggest that friends travel together.
- A WhatsApp-Group will be put in place to confirm all final arrangements for the camp. This group will purely be for arrangements and no other “daily” messages will be allowed on the group.
Looking forward to seeing you there!